Some of you may have seen the “Omnivores’ Hundred” list that has been featured inmany blogs accross the world.
Well, I have tried to do one myself at work featuring chocolate (of course).. So here goes – here are my results. 25/40 tried – 15 left to try.
Why not give it a go yourself?
1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
4) Optional extra: Post a comment at www.chocolateheaven-online.com linking to your results.
So here goes:
- A 100% Cocoa Chocolate Bar
- Chocolate Covered Turkish Delight
- Chocolate covered Marzipan
- Champagne Truffles
- Homemade Chocolate IceCream
- Hot Chocolate (made with chocolate, not cocoa powder)
- Chili Chocolate
- Chocolate covered Nougat
- Chocolate covered ants (not sure if I would try it or not.. hmm)
- Mocha (coffee/chocolate drink)
- Mole (Mexcian savoury dish made with chocolate)
- Chocolate covered toffee
- Chocolate made from Criollo cocoa beans
- Chocolate tasted in a chocolate factory
- 100% Fairtrade chocolate bar
- Chocolate beer
- Mississippi Mud Pie
- Dulche de Leche
- Marshmallows dipped in a chocolate fountain
- Chocolate raisins
- Chocolate covered coffee beans
- Carob bar
- Chocolate toothpaste (apparently it does exist!)
- Chocolate Wine
- Chocolate flavoured chewing gum
- Homemade chocolate brownies
- Cocoa butter
- Chocolate liqueur
- Cocoa Nibs
- Chocolate sandwich
- Chocolate fudge
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Baileys hot chocolate
- Chocolate milkshake
- Dark Chocolate covered ginger pieces
- Dark Chocolate Rose & Violet Cremes
- Bacon flavoured chocolate
- Earl Grey Chocolate
- White Chocolate mousse